GE / IP FANUC Series 90/30 In Stock
The GE Fanuc IC693CHS397 is a 5-slot modular CPU baseplate. To operate the baseplate, users must plug a power supply module into the left slot. This slot is unique in size and type, in that in only supports a power supply module. This slot is not numbered. In slot 1, a CPU or special option module must be installed. Similar to slot 2, this slot is unique in size and type, in that it can only support a CPU module or else a special option module, for example a FIP Remote I/O Scanner (IC693BEM330). Slot 1 is labeled CPU/1.
For all slots numbered 2 and above, users can install option modules or I/O modules. These slots are of a unique size and type, so they will support either of these. The modular CPU baseplate can support expansion and remote baseplates. Therefore, on the right end of the baseplate, there is a female expansion connector. This is a 25-pin D-type, which allows users to connect to either an Expansion or Remote baseplate.
If any additional features are desired, the user can accommodate them. This is because the CPU is modular. This enables the user to replace or change it to a different type. For any one system, a maximum of one CPU baseplate may be used. Any additional ones must be an expansion or remote baseplate. By default, a modular CPU baseplate such as the IC693CHS397 is always assigned Rack Number 0.
|Module Type:||CPU I/O Base|
|Baseplate Option:||Main (with CPU slot)|
|Number of Slots:||5|
|Dimensions:||10.43 x 5.12 x 5.59 in. (W x H x D)|
|Internal Power Used:||270 mA @ 5 VDC|
Modular CPU Baseplates
• A Power Supply module must be plugged into the left slot (which is not numbered) of these baseplates. The left slot is a unique size and type that only supports a Power Supply module.
• A CPU module (or a special Option module) must be installed in Slot 1 of these baseplates. Slot 1 is a unique size and type that only supports a CPU module or a special Option module like the FIP Remote I/O Scanner (IC693BEM330). Slot 1 is labeled CPU/1.
• Slots numbered 2 and above are of a unique size and type that only supports I/O or Option modules.
• Expansion and Remote baseplates are supported, so a 25-pin D-type female expansion connector is located at the right end of the baseplate for connecting to an Expansion or Remote baseplate.
• Since the CPU is modular, it can be replaced or changed to a different type if additional features are desired.
• Only one CPU baseplate is allowed per system. If more than one baseplate is used in a system, the additional ones must be either Expansion or Remote types.
• A modular CPU baseplate is always assigned, by default, Rack Number 0.
Repair your IC693CHS397
PDF Supply can repair your IC693CHS397 in 3-5 business days. And PDF Supply stands by all of its repairs with a 1 year customer satisfaction warranty.
For more information on the IC693CHS397 5-Slot Modular CPU Baseplate of the GE 90-30 Series, please see the Datasheet Manual.
PDF Electric & Supply Inc. sells new, new surplus and refurbished products which are sourced through independent channels. All warranties and support, if applicable, are with PDF Electric & Supply Inc. and not the manufacturer. PDF Electric & Supply Inc. is not an authorized distributor or representative for the listed manufacturers and makes no representations as to any quality control performed by any listed manufacturer on the products. The products listed on this website may vary as to their country of origin; the accessories, and other items included with the product; and the language used on the packaging, the parts, and any related instructions or printed material related to the products. This website is not sanctioned or approved by any manufacturer or tradename listed. Designated trademarks, brand names and brands appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.