GE / IP FANUC Series 90/30 In Stock
SKU 2178307 UPC 0777362722641
All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. PDF Supply is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to in indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
PDF Supply is NOT an authorized distributor for this manufacturer and therefore the manufacturer’s warranty does not apply. Product comes with PDF Supply's 1-year, 2-year, or 3-year warranty.
Other Available Revisions for the IC693CHS398 IC693CHS398CIC693CHS398-CAIC693CHS398FIC693CHS398GIC693CHS398HIC693CHS398JIC693CHS398-LTIC693CHS398-RR
The GE Fanuc IC693CHS398 is a 5-slot expansion baseplate. This unit is designed for use with the GE Series 90-30 module. Like the 10-slot version, (IC693CHS392), there are a few features and guidelines to consider when using this baseplate. First of all, a remote baseplate cannot be a stand-alone unit. Instead, it must be connected to a system that has a CPU. This CPU can be part of a programmable logic controller (PLC) or it can be in a Personal Computer. However, the PC must have a Personal Computer Interface Card. Secondly, there can be no more than a total of 50 feet of interconnecting cables between the CPU baseplate and expansion baseplates.
The type of CPU in the system will determine the number of remote baseplates that can be used. For CPUs 331, 340, and 341, the most that can be used is 4 remote baseplates. For all CPUs numbered 350 and higher, the maximum number of baseplates is 7. The remote backplane of this system cannot support the following option modules - PCM, CMM, ADC and BEM330. To use these modules, they must be mounted in a CPU baseplate. All other option modules and I/O modules can be mounted in any type of baseplate.
Remote baseplates are the same size as Expansion baseplates. They also use the same type of power supplies and support the same I/O modules and option modules. On every remote baseplate at the right-hand end there is a 25-pin female D-type Expansion connector, which enables connection to other baseplates. Each 5-slot remote baseplate has a Rack Number Selection DIP switch. During installation, it is essential that all expansion modules are connected to a common ground.
|Module Type:||Expansion I/O Base|
|Distance:||Up to 50 feet|
|Number of Slots:||5|
|Dimensions:||10.43 x 5.12 x 5.59 in. (W x H x D)|
|Internal Power Used:||170 mA @ 5 VDC|
• There can be no more than a total of 50 feet (15 meters) of cable interconnecting Expansion baseplates and the CPU baseplate.
• An Expansion baseplate cannot stand alone. It must be connected to a system that has a CPU. The CPU can be in a PLC or in a Personal Computer that is equipped with a Personal Computer Interface Card (see Chapter 11).
• Maximum number of Expansion baseplates allowed per system depends on the type of CPU they are used with. For CPUs 331, 340, and 341, the maximum is 4. For CPUs numbered 350 and higher, the maximum is 7.
• Each Expansion baseplate has a 25-pin female D-type I/O Bus Expansion connector mounted at its right end for connection to other baseplates.
• Available in two versions; 5-slot (IC693CHS398) and 10-slot (IC693CHS392)
• An Expansion backplane does not support the following intelligent option modules: PCM, ADC, BEM330, and CMM. These modules must be mounted in a CPU baseplate. All other I/O and option modules can be mounted in any type of rack.
• All Expansion baseplates must be connected to a common ground (see the “Installation” chapter for details).
• Expansion baseplates are the same physical size, use the same type power supplies, and support the same I/O and option modules as the Remote baseplates.
• Each Expansion baseplate has a Rack Number Selection DIP switch.
Troubleshooting information is available on IC693CHS398's website page; it also includes a datasheet user-manual and a wiring diagram.
Repair your IC693CHS398
PDF Supply can repair your IC693CHS398 in 3-5 business days. And PDF Supply stands by all of its repairs with a 1 year customer satisfaction warranty.
For more information on the IC693CHS398 5-Slot Expansion Baseplate of the GE 90-30 Series, please see the Datasheet Manual.
Common related search terms: BuyDatasheet, Dimension, Emerson, Manual, Price, Repair, Specification, Troubleshoot, Wiring,
PDF Supply sells used surplus products. PDF Supply is not an authorized distributor, affiliate, or representative for the brands we carry. Products sold by PDF Supply come with PDF Supply’s 1-year, 2-year, or 3-year warranty and do not come with the original manufacturer’s warranty. Designated trademarks, brand names and brands appearing herein are the property of their respective owners. This website is not sanctioned or approved by any manufacturer or tradename listed.
Rockwell Disclaimer: The product is used surplus. PDF Supply is not an authorized surplus dealer or affiliate for the Manufacturer of this product. The product may have older date codes or be an older series than that available direct from the factory or authorized dealers. Because PDF Supply is not an authorized distributor of this product, the Original Manufacturer’s warranty does not apply. While many Allen-Bradley PLC products will have firmware already installed, PDF Supply makes no representation as to whether a PLC product will or will not have firmware and, if it does have firmware, whether the firmware is the revision level that you need for your application. PDF Supply also makes no representations as to your ability or right to download or otherwise obtain firmware for the product from Rockwell, its distributors, or any other source. PDF Supply also makes no representations as to your right to install any such firmware on the product. PDF Supply will not obtain or supply firmware on your behalf. It is your obligation to comply with the terms of any End-User License Agreement or similar document related to obtaining or installing firmware.