GE / IP FANUC Series 90/30 In Stock
The GE Fanuc IC693CHS399 is a 5-Slot Remote Baseplate for GE Fanuc series 90-30 PLCs. It consists of a metal wall mount, the circuit board, and a plastic cover. PLCs can run a variety of programs, which are developed with GE Fanuc software, and they consist of plug-in and modular components.
There are three types of Baseplates for GE Fanuc PLCs. The first type is the CPU baseplate, which has the main processor, and is essential to the PLC. The next two are remote and expansion baseplates. Remote baseplates are same size and use the same power supply as expansion baseplates. The GE Fanuc IC693CHS399 Remote Baseplate can process and transfer data from a very big distance, yet both support the same modules.
There can be up to 700 feet of cable between the Remote Baseplate and any other baseplate. It has isolated power supply for I/O modules. This power transfers through the circuit to the expansion slot, allowing baseplate remote capability of 700 feet in distance.
The GE Fanuc IC693CHS399 Remote Baseplate needs its own power supply module, which plugs on the left slot of the board. Next to the power supply slot are five module slots, yet they don’t support PCM, ADC, BEM330, and CMM modules. On the right of the boars is the expansion slot that connects the GE Fanuc IC693CHS399 Remote Baseplate with other baseplates. The number of Remote Baseplates on a GE Fanuc Series 90 PLC is defined by the processor of the main CPU. 331, 340, and 341 CPUs can connect with up to four Remote Baseplates, while 350 CPU can connect with up to seven.
|Module Type:||Expansion I/O Base|
|Distance:||Up to 700 feet|
|Number of Slots:||5|
|Dimensions:||10.43 x 5.12 x 5.59 in. (W x H x D)|
|Internal Power Used:||480 mA @ 5 VD|
• There can be no more than 700 feet of cable connecting all baseplates in a system that uses Remote baseplates.
• A Remote baseplate cannot stand alone. It must be connected to a system that has a CPU. The CPU can be in a PLC or in a Personal Computer that is equipped with a Personal Computer Interface Card (see Chapter 11).
• Remote capability is facilitated by the Remote baseplate’s built-in isolation between the +5 volt logic supply used by the I/O modules residing in the Remote baseplate and the supply for the interface circuit associated with the I/O Bus Expansion Interface. Isolation helps prevent problems associated with unbalanced ground conditions.
• Maximum number of Remote baseplates allowed per system depends on the type of CPU they are used with. For CPUs 331, 340, and 341, the maximum is 4. For CPUs numbered 350 and higher, the maximum is 7.
• Each remote baseplate has a 25-pin female D-type Expansion connector mounted at its right end for connection to other baseplates.
• Remote baseplates are available in two sizes; 5-slot (IC693CHS399) and 10-slot (IC693CHS393)
• A Remote backplane does not support the following intelligent option modules:
PCM, ADC, BEM330, and CMM. These modules must be mounted in a CPU baseplate. All other I/O and option modules can be mounted in any type of baseplate.
• Remote baseplates are the same physical size, use the same type power supplies, and support the same I/O and option modules as the Expansion baseplates.
• Each Remote baseplate has a Rack Number Selection DIP switch.
Repair your IC693CHS399
PDF Supply can repair your IC693CHS399 in 3-5 business days. And PDF Supply stands by all of its repairs with a 1 year customer satisfaction warranty.
For more information on the IC693CHS399 5-Slot Expansion Baseplate of the GE 90-30 Series, please see the Datasheet Manual.
PDF Electric & Supply Inc. sells new, new surplus and refurbished products which are sourced through independent channels. All warranties and support, if applicable, are with PDF Electric & Supply Inc. and not the manufacturer. PDF Electric & Supply Inc. is not an authorized distributor or representative for the listed manufacturers and makes no representations as to any quality control performed by any listed manufacturer on the products. The products listed on this website may vary as to their country of origin; the accessories, and other items included with the product; and the language used on the packaging, the parts, and any related instructions or printed material related to the products. This website is not sanctioned or approved by any manufacturer or tradename listed. Designated trademarks, brand names and brands appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.