GE / IP FANUC Series 90/30 In Stock
SKU 2178454 UPC 0926065699501
All product names, trademarks, brands and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. PDF Supply is not an authorized distributor, reseller or representative of the products featured on this website. The depiction, description or sale of products featuring these names, trademarks, brands and logos is for identification purposes only and is not intended to in indicate any affiliation with or authorization by any rights holder.
PDF Supply is NOT an authorized distributor for this manufacturer and therefore the manufacturer’s warranty does not apply. Product comes with PDF Supply's 1-year, 2-year, or 3-year warranty.
Other Available Revisions for the IC693CHS399 IC693CHS399EIC693CHS399FIC693CHS399G
The GE Fanuc IC693CHS399 is a 5-Slot Remote Baseplate for GE Fanuc series 90-30 PLCs. It consists of a metal wall mount, the circuit board, and a plastic cover. PLCs can run a variety of programs, which are developed with GE Fanuc software, and they consist of plug-in and modular components.
There are three types of Baseplates for GE Fanuc PLCs. The first type is the CPU baseplate, which has the main processor, and is essential to the PLC. The next two are remote and expansion baseplates. Remote baseplates are same size and use the same power supply as expansion baseplates. The GE Fanuc IC693CHS399 Remote Baseplate can process and transfer data from a very big distance, yet both support the same modules.
There can be up to 700 feet of cable between the Remote Baseplate and any other baseplate. It has isolated power supply for I/O modules. This power transfers through the circuit to the expansion slot, allowing baseplate remote capability of 700 feet in distance.
The GE Fanuc IC693CHS399 Remote Baseplate needs its own power supply module, which plugs on the left slot of the board. Next to the power supply slot are five module slots, yet they don’t support PCM, ADC, BEM330, and CMM modules. On the right of the boars is the expansion slot that connects the GE Fanuc IC693CHS399 Remote Baseplate with other baseplates. The number of Remote Baseplates on a GE Fanuc Series 90 PLC is defined by the processor of the main CPU. 331, 340, and 341 CPUs can connect with up to four Remote Baseplates, while 350 CPU can connect with up to seven.
|Module Type:||Expansion I/O Base|
|Distance:||Up to 700 feet|
|Number of Slots:||5|
|Dimensions:||10.43 x 5.12 x 5.59 in. (W x H x D)|
|Internal Power Used:||480 mA @ 5 VD|
• There can be no more than 700 feet of cable connecting all baseplates in a system that uses Remote baseplates.
• A Remote baseplate cannot stand alone. It must be connected to a system that has a CPU. The CPU can be in a PLC or in a Personal Computer that is equipped with a Personal Computer Interface Card (see Chapter 11).
• Remote capability is facilitated by the Remote baseplate’s built-in isolation between the +5 volt logic supply used by the I/O modules residing in the Remote baseplate and the supply for the interface circuit associated with the I/O Bus Expansion Interface. Isolation helps prevent problems associated with unbalanced ground conditions.
• Maximum number of Remote baseplates allowed per system depends on the type of CPU they are used with. For CPUs 331, 340, and 341, the maximum is 4. For CPUs numbered 350 and higher, the maximum is 7.
• Each remote baseplate has a 25-pin female D-type Expansion connector mounted at its right end for connection to other baseplates.
• Remote baseplates are available in two sizes; 5-slot (IC693CHS399) and 10-slot (IC693CHS393)
• A Remote backplane does not support the following intelligent option modules:
PCM, ADC, BEM330, and CMM. These modules must be mounted in a CPU baseplate. All other I/O and option modules can be mounted in any type of baseplate.
• Remote baseplates are the same physical size, use the same type power supplies, and support the same I/O and option modules as the Expansion baseplates.
• Each Remote baseplate has a Rack Number Selection DIP switch.
Troubleshooting information is available on IC693CHS399's website page; it also includes a datasheet user-manual and a wiring diagram.
Repair your IC693CHS399
PDF Supply can repair your IC693CHS399 in 3-5 business days. And PDF Supply stands by all of its repairs with a 1 year customer satisfaction warranty.
For more information on the IC693CHS399 5-Slot Expansion Baseplate of the GE 90-30 Series, please see the Datasheet Manual.
Common related search terms: BuyDatasheet, Dimension, Emerson, Manual, Price, Repair, Specification, Troubleshoot, Wiring,
PDF Supply sells used surplus products. PDF Supply is not an authorized distributor, affiliate, or representative for the brands we carry. Products sold by PDF Supply come with PDF Supply’s 1-year, 2-year, or 3-year warranty and do not come with the original manufacturer’s warranty. Designated trademarks, brand names and brands appearing herein are the property of their respective owners. This website is not sanctioned or approved by any manufacturer or tradename listed.
Rockwell Disclaimer: The product is used surplus. PDF Supply is not an authorized surplus dealer or affiliate for the Manufacturer of this product. The product may have older date codes or be an older series than that available direct from the factory or authorized dealers. Because PDF Supply is not an authorized distributor of this product, the Original Manufacturer’s warranty does not apply. While many Allen-Bradley PLC products will have firmware already installed, PDF Supply makes no representation as to whether a PLC product will or will not have firmware and, if it does have firmware, whether the firmware is the revision level that you need for your application. PDF Supply also makes no representations as to your ability or right to download or otherwise obtain firmware for the product from Rockwell, its distributors, or any other source. PDF Supply also makes no representations as to your right to install any such firmware on the product. PDF Supply will not obtain or supply firmware on your behalf. It is your obligation to comply with the terms of any End-User License Agreement or similar document related to obtaining or installing firmware.